Direct Grand Elk Golfside, 4 Bedroom (+Loft), 3.5 Bath. Just minutes to Sol Vista Basin, enjoy views of the ski mountain and Byers’ Peak.
Location: Grand Elk Golf Course
Sleeps: 12+ (1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds, 2 Bunk Beds)
Photos | Rates | Calendar | Map
Home sits directly on the 12th hole of the Grand Elk golf course with unobstructed views in a quiet peaceful winter setting. It’s centrally located to enjoy all that Grand County has to offer in the winter. It’s close to alpine skiing at Sol Vista Basin and Winter Park / Mary Jane, cross country skiing at Devils Thumb Ranch, YMCA Snow Mountain Ranch, or the many wilderness tails, snowmobiling near Grand Lake, and exploring Rocky Mountain National Park. There are shopping and restaurants in Winter Park and Grand Lake.
- Master Suite with Queen Bed and Private 5 Piece Bath
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Counter Seating for 2
- Dining Room with Seating for 8+
- Living Room, TV/DVD, Games, Phone
- Deck with Views of Byer’s Peak, Grill, Seating for 6+
- Powder Bath
- Master Suite with King Bed and Private 5 Piece Bath
- Loft with Trundle Day Bed (Twin) and Extra Twin
- Bedroom with Queen Bed
- Bedroom with Two Bunk Beds, Toys
- Full Bathroom
- Laundry, Garage
December 21 – January 1, 2013
December 14 – December 20, 2012
January 2 – April 7, 2013
April 8 – December 13, 2013
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- 3+ Night Stay = No Cleaning Fee!
- 2 Night Minimum Stay during Ski Season*
- Check-in 4:00pm, Check-out 11:00am
- 50% Reservation Deposit
- Balance Due 30 Days Prior to Arrival
- 9.7% Lodging Sales Tax
- Cleaning Fee $135 (2 Night Stays)
*2 Night Minimum Stay during Ski Season, 4 Night Minimum during Holiday unless your dates fill gap between two existing reservations
About Grand Elk Golf Course
The Grank Elk Golf course is located in Grand County Colorado, just south of the town of Granby. It’s situated between the resort amenities of Winter Park and the charm of Grand Lake. This area has a number of activities to offer in the summer time from Grand Lake and Lake Granby watersports to shopping, dining, art galleries, and theatre at the new Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre. There is also outstanding fly-fishing on the Fraser River and Colorado River and don’t forget to enjoy the soothing natural waters of Hot Sulphur Springs. The Scottish Heathland Style golf course is just an 1 ½ hour trip from Denver and well worth the beautiful drive over the Continental Divide.